The time base circuit NE555 and surrounding components form a multivibrator to generate an infrared wave signal, which is output through the third pin of IC2 and drives the infrared transmitting tube HFS to emit an infrared signal. The emitted infrared signal is reflected back by the object and received by the infrared receiving diode. It is amplified by LM324 and sent to LM324 to form a voltage comparator circuit to drive the LED to indicate the range of reverse distance.
- The infrared reversing radar is composed of a multi-resonant circuit, an infrared signal transmitting and receiving circuit, an infrared signal amplifying and a voltage comparison circuit
- It has the characteristics of simple circuit, stable circuit operation, and is widely used in various ranging occasions
- High quality PCB, has clearly marked the electronics components, even beginners can easily solder successfully
- This soldering practice board is easy to assemble and funny, exactly suitable for the electronic learner and school teaching
- Come with online PDF instruction, if you need technology supports, or meet other problem, we will help you as soon as possible