- This welding practice board diy kit has 2 modes, sound and light control delay mode and the 8 LEDs will flash with the music.
- High quality PCB, has clearly marked the electronics components, even beginners can easily solder successfully.
- This soldering practice board is easy to assemble and funny, exactly suitable for the electronic learner and school teaching.
- Please make sure all components in right direction and right place; and check whether pseudo and float welding, this is very important in practicing and testing.
- If you need technology supports, or meet other problem, please send e-mail to us, we will help you as soon as possible.
- Before soldering the LEDs, it is recommended to use a multimeter to check if there are any LEDs that are not bright.
- Iron (30W)
- Solder wire
- Wire cutters
- Working voltage: DC4.5-5V
The product has two working states, and the mode can be switched by pressing the S1 switch.
- Sound and light control delay mode
When there is no light or the light is very dark, 8 LED lights can be illuminated with sound; after 20 seconds delay, the LED will automatically go out.
- Sound controlled melody light
Place the kit close to the speaker and the 8 LEDs will flash with the music. (This feature is not affected by light)
- Working current: 130mA
- PCB size: 59.4*45mm