*This is a beautiful little kit that is fun to build and nice to look at when finished, it is not only a PCB board for practicing welding skills, but also a decorative gift for you.
*The PCB board is designed as a snowflake shape, the circuit is simple and clear, has clearly marked the electronics components, very easy to assemble.
*Gold plated finish prevents oxidation, high quality Gold finish for easy soldering. All holes are through-plated for strength.
*It can be a keychain, bag ornament, Christmas tree’s decoration or the gift for your friends after soldering!
*Comes with English user manual and online PDF file, which will guide you how to finish step by step, perfect for school basic electronics experiment projects, pack of 6pcs, cost-effective.
*It has4 kinds of flashing types, very beautiful and much funny! Remove the battery and install it will change the flashing types.
*Packed with high quality box, environmentally friendly and exquisite, can storage other things.
PCB x 6 PCS
Resistor x 35 PCS
Capacitor x 17 PCS
Battery case x 6 PCS
2x3Pin header x 6 PCS
Attiny13A-SSU x 6 PCS
LED x 35 PCS ( red 5 + blue 15 + green 5 + warm white 10 )
1. Adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to below 360 degrees, and add tin to one pin of each original patch. It’s Recommended to use pointed electric soldering iron.
2. Solder the original patch of the A side to the tinned pin.
3. Solder the remaining pins as well and carefully inspect each welding spot.
4. Complete B-side in the same way.
5. When the above steps are finished, the welding work is basically completed. Add Attiny13 board to Arduino IDE, please refer to the online PDF file for the following steps.
*Operating Voltage: DC 3V-5V.
*Does not contain the battery, need to prepare CR2032 Lithium Coin Battery.
*Before soldering the LEDs, it is recommended to use a multimeter to checkif there are any LEDs that are not bright. In addition, the outside of the snow is the negative pole of the LED, the inside is the positive pole, the side of the LEDs with a small green dot is the negative.
*When repairing the soldered pins, try to avoid frequent repairs to avoid burning the chips.
*It’s Recommended to use pointed electric soldering iron, and adjust the temperature of the soldering iron to below 360 degrees.